Sig P365 is a winner

Tye

Sig P365 is a winner

Post by Tye » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Purchased at the beginning of the year as a "backup" pocket 9mm to my tried and true Beretta Nano. 10+1 vs. 6+1 - smaller size I couldn't resist. Liking the long DA Revolver-like pull of the Nano, I was skeptical since the Sig's trigger is much lighter/smoother. I don't feel unsafe in the least with a pocket holstered P365 and I must admit that it shoots VERY accurately in my hands. I had the pleasure of breaking ice chunks at 60 yards away and DO like the tritium sights (I can hardly see the sights on my only other tritium sighted gun, a 1911 when at my lighted indoor range). I stick with the flush mount 10 round mags -- never had a problem with a 2 finger grip.

Although I purchased the P365 for pocket carry, I'm seriously considering getting an OWB holster as well. Even though I've had my hips replaced, I don't think that I'll give IWB a try again as my dress habits have evolved to either OWB, pocket or bellyband under armpit for most situations.

I know that Sig had some reported problems with the initial release of this arm, but I do believe that they have been hashed out by now. IMHO, the P365 is a winner!

BR,

Tye