Range Bag

Optional carry methods.
SgtDon

Range Bag

Postby SgtDon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:11 pm

I'm new to Concealed Carry. I plan to spend quite a bit of time at an indoor range this winter. I have a range bag and need suggestions on what should be in the bag.

SgtDon
Sgt Don

MisterB

Re: Range Bag

Postby MisterB » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:38 pm

SgtDon wrote:I'm new to Concealed Carry. I plan to spend quite a bit of time at an indoor range this winter. I have a range bag and need suggestions on what should be in the bag.

SgtDon

Ear and eye protection, Uplula for loading mags, ammo, extra mags, rag, masking tape, baggie for holding spent shell casings

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:05 am

Silicone cloth, oil (lube), and extra handguns.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

lazyh

Postby lazyh » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:38 am

A few tools, like small screwdrivers.

deadguy

Postby deadguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 am

a midget to load your mags and hand them to you.

hkguy

Postby hkguy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:59 pm

what is in my bag depends on what i am shooting. In my competition bag, ive got enough stuff to basically rebuild my comp gun. extra springs, trigger parts, fiber optic rods, lighter, squib rod, multi tool, uplula, exrta ears and eyes, and a small cleaning kit. in addition to that i have a small first aid kit, extra targets, pens & paper, bug spray, sun screen, etc.

in my indoor range bag, i usually just have extra pens/paper/targets, ears/eyes, multi tool, loading tools, and a squib rod.
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

StrangeBird1911

Postby StrangeBird1911 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:30 pm

I have multiple bags, mostly canvas brief cases that I've been given at different conferences. One bag is general: earmuffs, safety glasses, lula loader, etc. Then I have a bag for each gun, which contains magazines and holsters specific to that gun. When heading out, I add ammo and the gun itself to the gun-specific bag, grab the general bag, and have everything I need.

Return to “Off Body Carry”