Ruger suppressors

Tactical clothing, lights, lasers, kevlar vests, etc.
Nathan
Site Admin

Ruger suppressors

Postby Nathan » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

hkguy

Re: Ruger suppressors

Postby hkguy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:46 am

this excites me, hopefully this will start the push to get them off the NFA registry.
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 am

The more Rugers I have owned, the less impressed I am with their quality. They are all gone out of my arsenal now, and I'm happy with that decision. I don't know that I would trust a suppressor that they make. That said, it IS good news for the suppressor market in general, because it makes it more mainstream. You have obama saying he can't understand why anyone would need a suppressor. Ok, listen dinkwad... In more rural USA (an area you only apparently fly over), we sometimes shoot outdoors vs at an indoor range. The sound can be a problem for some neighbors and ranchers, and suppressors can help with that. We also enjoy hunting. Being able to hear your prey walking through the trees and brush is helpful, but so is not damaging your hearing from touching off a 300 Win Mag round from a deer rifle without hearing protection. We also like to protect our homes from intruders in the night, and firing off rounds in a hallway can lead to permanent hearing loss. Get it obama? We're not trying to be martini sipping assassins like you watch in movies.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

hkguy

Postby hkguy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:34 pm

their cans are going to be no worse than anything on the market. They are utilizing a modified K-baffle. the K-baffle is a pretty standard design so these should work well and have a decent service life. I bet these are priced in the 2-300 range too. if they weigh in somewhere between a hunterstown and Silenerco ill be happy.
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Nathan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jRFW4nZ7Yw

That guy on the left has always reminded me of the captain of the debate team, that enjoys fencing on the weekends lol.

Return to “Carry Gear”