Better storage solutions/racks

Tactical clothing, lights, lasers, kevlar vests, etc.
Nathan
Site Admin

Better storage solutions/racks

Postby Nathan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:41 am

ls.jpg
ls.jpg (134.03 KiB) Viewed 693 times

Tired of stacking guns on top of other guns across multiple safes, this past weekend I broke down and purchased the 72" tall Cabela's branded Liberty safe. $200 to the local high school football team later, I've finally gotten it lowered into my basement and have started loading it. While there is still room in the safe, I have about sixty more handguns to stuff inside of it. I'd like to get at least another thirty in.
I'm not pleased with the bent rod type handgun racks and I know there has to be something better. I've seen rotary display shelving in pictures but never actually seen one in person and don't know if that is the right solution, either. I've seen a few Benchmaster modular systems online but never in person and don't know what to expect from them. Since they don't publish their dimensions it makes it even more difficult to plan and I don't want to spend $1000 in racks only to find that it doesn't fit for whatever reason.
Efficient, effective recommendations appreciated.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

hkguy

Re: Better storage solutions/racks

Postby hkguy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 pm

something like this might work and probably something you could build yourself for a fraction of the cost. and you could custom make them to fit your safe.

http://www.manaboutracks.com/Pages/handgunracks.aspx

NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Hickok45 has some pretty good, yet simple ideas

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Thanks guys; great options to consider.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

Return to “Carry Gear”