Heed my warning now...

Defensive carry handguns.
Nathan
Site Admin

Heed my warning now...

Postby Nathan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:29 pm

Buy guns, ammunition and accessories now. If Clinton is elected, from the moment that Fox News calls the election for Clinton, AR15s and everything related will at least double in price. Do it, now. There is no better time to invest in AR15s, ammunition and P-Mags. Either for investment purposes or for your own use, what you saw under Obama will pale in comparison.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

yankeejib

Re: Heed my warning now...

Postby yankeejib » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:37 pm

The writing was one the wall 8 years ago. I don't think I've bought any guns or ammo in over a year now. I just don't need anything. I've got my stash, my back-up stash, my other stash, and the then the stuff nobody knows about. Reminds me of my brother-in-law. He passed away two years ago from a very difficult battle with throat cancer. At some point, he was in a dark fit of depression over his deteriorating condition and his wife/kids decided it was time to secure his arsenal for his safety. While he was at the doctor the next day, they swept the house and secured everything. The following morning when he was alone, not really knowing who all was involved in this caper, he texted everyone a picture of himself on his back deck in his boxer shorts with his IV bag and stand, and holding an AR. Propped up against the railing were a half dozen rifles and shotguns, he had his cowboy belt on with a big wheelie, a cross draw semi, and a buck knife. There were another half dozen guns on the picnic table and his text response was, "you don't think I ever prepared for this day?"
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:57 pm

yankeejib wrote:his text response was, "you don't think I ever prepared for this day?"

That's quite possibly the most awesome thing I've ever read.

I just don't want to be on here a year from now quoting this very thread (although I expect and am prepared to) responding to someone saying "I wish I had bought an AR15 back when I could" with a "I tried to warn you mother fuckers a month before the election".
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Looks bad for the home team.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:12 pm

I agree that we should be buying. I've been doing that for a while. That said, guys- don't buy in to what the mainstream liberal media is feeding you in regards to polls and general dislike of Trump. That's exactly what they want. We need to get our excitement back, or mojo back, and our resolve back that no matter what anybody in the media tells us, WE will fight and stay positive and vote for Trump. This is probably the most important election in our lifetimes. Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:23 pm

MisterB wrote:don't buy in to what the mainstream liberal media is feeding you in regards to polls and general dislike of Trump. That's exactly what they want.

I agree completely! The media wants to break our excitement by making it seem like its a lost cause in hopes that it will discourage enough of us to stay home. I'm going to vote for Trump but not because I want to vote for Trump. I'm going to vote against Clinton. I don't know what Trump will do to the SCOTUS, but I know exactly what Clinton will do and that's what scares me enough to vote.
Nathan in Image

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:45 pm

Nathan wrote:
MisterB wrote:don't buy in to what the mainstream liberal media is feeding you in regards to polls and general dislike of Trump. That's exactly what they want.

I agree completely! The media wants to break our excitement by making it seem like its a lost cause in hopes that it will discourage enough of us to stay home. I'm going to vote for Trump but not because I want to vote for Trump. I'm going to vote against Clinton. I don't know what Trump will do to the SCOTUS, but I know exactly what Clinton will do and that's what scares me enough to vote.

Exactly. Look at it this way... even if Hildabeast did nothing else wrong during her tenure, other than select supreme court justices, can you imagine how bad that will be for this country for the next 30 years until they get crusty and croak over? It is just downright scary, especially when we all know damn well her presidency would be an absolute mess with her bad judgement and dishonest behavior with pretty much everything she comes in contact with.

Know what bugs me too? In that last debate, the moderators brought up that boy in Syria that had blood on his face. As though letting in a bunch of refugees in to the country that we aren't properly vetting, is somehow worth the risk. I'm more concerned with our people getting hurt. What about us? Why not show this picture of a guy that was at the Boston marathon, and got his damn legs blown off from a pressure cooker bomb made by some radical islamic terrorists? Show THAT picture!!!!!!!!!!! God damn it. This crap just really upsets me, and yet here the media is focused on Trump talking about getting pu$$y 15 years ago. Please

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:07 pm

My sis-in-law donated two hours to go work the phone banks for one of the parties cold calling only registered voters polling their candidate choice. She said Trump supporters outnumbered Hillary 10 to 1.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 pm

MisterB wrote:This crap just really upsets me, and yet here the media is focused on Trump talking about getting pu$$y 15 years ago.

+1. If Clinton is elected somehow (voter fraud), that could be step one toward secession. Texas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho or Alaska...one of them will go first.
Nathan in Image

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Nathan in Image

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:21 pm

Nathan in Image

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Nathan wrote:P-Mags pretty decent price. http://www.brownells.com/magazines/rifl ... 79235.aspx

If you have loose rounds, you need more mags.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

BePrepared

Postby BePrepared » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:26 pm

No way Trump wins this election. Prepare yourself accordingly. The oligarchy simply isn't going to allow it. It has nothing to do with polls or the media, or anything else. Your vote simply doesn't matter. There are dark forces that run this nation and most of the globe. As George Carlin put it, "It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I aren't in the big club."

I believe that Clinton could win an honest election. It would be close, but she could win it. Demographic changes have shifted the country that far to the left. But they won't take any chances. They'll use whatever fraud or manipulation that they have to to select Clinton. She's the choice of the banksters, corporatists, and war profiteers.

Whether you believe this or not is largely irrelevant, just so long as you take Nathan's advice on preparing as though Hitlary is gong to win.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:30 pm

BePrepared wrote:No way Trump wins this election. Prepare yourself accordingly. The oligarchy simply isn't going to allow it. It has nothing to do with polls or the media, or anything else. Your vote simply doesn't matter. There are dark forces that run this nation and most of the globe. As George Carlin put it, "It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I aren't in the big club."

I believe that Clinton could win an honest election. It would be close, but she could win it. Demographic changes have shifted the country that far to the left. But they won't take any chances. They'll use whatever fraud or manipulation that they have to to select Clinton. She's the choice of the banksters, corporatists, and war profiteers.

Whether you believe this or not is largely irrelevant, just so long as you take Nathan's advice on preparing as though Hitlary is gong to win.

Unfortunately and with much remorse and grief, I think I agree with you.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:59 pm

The election of Clinton would signal that we are truly finished. I'm just not yet ready to believe that we as a nation have gone that far. Yet. I believe that I am correct, but I still recommend to everyone that you prep now harder than ever before in case I'm not.
Nathan in Image

BePrepared

Postby BePrepared » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

Hand and Steel

Postby Hand and Steel » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:24 am

Stock up on everything, not just the guns and ammo.

$80 for each member of a household should be invested in 100 gallons of distilled water to have on hand for emergencies... as a minimum.

Stock up on food that will last a few years at the least. I think a 3 month supply should represent a bare minimum.

Now would also be the time to start planning on building that bunker. Not kidding. Pick up copies of The $50 and Up Underground House Book by Mike Oehler and Barbed Wire, Barricades and Bunkers and Emergency Air both by F.J. Bohan if you haven't started considering something like this yet. Combined, those works will give you plenty of ideas on how you can construct inexpensive survival shelters that would give your group survivability through NBCR events and general unrest. Plumbing and electrical books can be picked up at most any book store to give you an idea on how to make those shelters into actual homes as well.
"It is demonstrable that power structures tend to attract people who want power for the sake of power and that a significant proportion of such people are imbalanced — in a word, insane.” – Frank Herbert

"Welcome to Costco. I love you."

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:40 am

I'll see if I can locate electronic copies of those books.
Nathan in Image

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Nathan in Image

Smurf

Postby Smurf » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm

I did and ordered two more thousand rds of 223. One thousand fmj and one thousand hollow pt. One just came in. Quick I ordered on the 17 and two days later, here it is. Now for the other one.That makes eight thousand.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Posting this as reference point to come back to. I just purchased another S&W Optic Ready for $800 (if my buddy fuck-face BePrepared doesn't order the other one today I'm going back after it, too). If Clinton wins the election in just a few weeks, the value of this gun will at least double.

I cannot possible make this anymore clear: Buy now while you still can. Get in before the lock.

The prices we see today will seem insignificant to the prices we will see if that shrew wins/steals this election.
Nathan in Image

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Nathan wrote: I just purchased another S&W Optic Ready for $800 (if my buddy fuck-face BePrepared doesn't order the other one today I'm going back after it, too). If Clinton wins the election in just a few weeks, the value of this gun will at least double.

I hope so! Got another on the way!
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:51 pm

yankeejib wrote:Got another on the way!

Nice! I'm seriously looking for bulk pricing on at least five more, strictly as an investment. If Clinton wins then the value will double and if she loses, I'll get my money back eventually. Guns rarely ever get devalued.
Nathan in Image

BePrepared

Postby BePrepared » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am

One of my teenage daughters told me that she'd rather that I bought another AR, and put off returning to Disney World. (And she LOVED our trip to Disney this past summer.) That's parenting like a boss right there. :wink:

So, to make my daughter happy, insure that each one inherits an AR when I'm dead, and to shut Nathan the fuck up, I increased my preparedness for Hillarymageddon. 8)

lazyh

Postby lazyh » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:09 am

Is four enough?

Return to “Carry Guns”