CZ75B Matte Stainless & PCR

Shotguns, assault rifles, sub-guns, carbines and non-carry handguns.
Tye

CZ75B Matte Stainless & PCR

Postby Tye » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:38 am

Dang it! Based on my preview of this first attempted image post, I'm doing something wrong. I opened the picture in photo bucket then copied the URL and inserted it between the 2 [img] thingies. W'sup?

Last edited by Tye on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,

Tye

Nathan
Site Admin

Re: CZ75B Matte Stainless & PCR

Postby Nathan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:45 am

You aren't posting the direct link to the image, you are posting a redirect link. I tried to fix it for you my removing the additional code but it still isn't a direct link.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

Tye

Postby Tye » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:47 am

I think I messed it up again modifying the codes and retrying, etc.

Direct link? I'll have to think about that one.
Best regards,

Tye

Tye

Postby Tye » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:57 am

Alleluia! I'm anticipating some carry time for the compact PCR for sure. As well as maybe. . .

. . . by swapping the tops, I have a CZ "Centurion" or "Commander" if you will. In addition to a "Compact Long Slide". 8)

Best regards,

Tye

Hand and Steel

Postby Hand and Steel » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Those are good photos. Beautiful guns. I especially like the full size slide and barrel on the compact frame. It has very Hi-Power like proportions to it, like it might be the Hi-Power's exotic Czech cousin. Thanks for posting those.
"Our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives."

Tye

Postby Tye » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah, I'm getting an itchy trigger for sure, having not shot the PCR yet. The DA effort is significantly more than on its larger brother for some reason (thinking back to when it was new). Also the trigger reach on the compact seems longer and pinches the finger at an awkward angle; I'll see if I get used to it. . . SA "seems" lighter on the compact than my full size, go figure. The grip on the compact frame isn't too bad -- the pinky overlaps a bit beyond it but I don't have to "dangle" it. It does accept full size magazines and there are grip extensions available to pretty them up for those that would want a better purchase on the handle (and full capacity mags - 17+1 Mec-gars. Or go the Semi-Compact route, which is just cool IMO. I think the regular CZ Compact's slide looks more attractive (no front serrations, no loaded chamber indicator) but it is only available on the all-steel frame which is primarily why I went with the Al Alloy PCR (or Compact D - for Decocker Version). Either way, manual safety or Decocker, I prefer the first round Double Action for carry purposes. The Full Size Safety version is designed such the safety can NOT be engaged when the hammer is down or a "half cock". It only functions for a cocked & locked mode of operation, which I only used at the range when popping off a few rounds, then handing it over to a shooting buddy for the next few rounds, then again.

I am a happy camper so far. Hopefully it shoots as good as the Matte Stainless, perhaps my most accurate (for me) Pistol.
Best regards,

Tye

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Very nice!
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

Return to “Scatterguns, Rifles & Non-carry Handguns”