Free to a good home.

Shotguns, assault rifles, sub-guns, carbines and non-carry handguns.
yankeejib

Free to a good home.

Postby yankeejib » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:31 pm

That got your attention, right? I was recently given a small gym bag full of various loose shotgun shells. After sorting through them and discarding the questionable and unmarked ones, I have something for you I'll never use.
Federal 10 gauge 3 1/2" magnum shotgun shells. Marked on the casing with a "4" which I take to mean #4 buckshot. I have 9 of them.
Simply post a picture of your awesome 10 gauge gun here and then PM me your address. I'll drop them in a padded envelope and send them your way.
First come, first served.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Doing what others find difficult is talent.
Doing what others find impossible is genius,
Why be difficult when, with a little more effort, you can be entirely impossible.

samuelrp

Re: Free to a good home.

Postby samuelrp » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Wish I could help.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

Tye

Postby Tye » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:13 pm

I like your ploy to elicit photos for sure. Are you going to be able to ship to Hawaii or Illinois?

C'mon ya'll where are them 10 gauges? Surely you 10mm folks have a matching 10 shotgun!
Best regards,

Tye

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:29 am

Tye wrote:I like your ploy to elicit photos for sure. Are you going to be able to ship to Hawaii or Illinois?

C'mon ya'll where are them 10 gauges? Surely you 10mm folks have a matching 10 shotgun!

I'll probably ignore anyone from Illinois, Hawaii, Maryland, Connecticut, California, or anywhere else I'm not welcome as is. I'm somewhat surprised no one has a 10 gauge gun.

If no one claims them, I already have a reactive target plan that involves a 2X4, a 1" drill bit, and some fun at the range shooting at shotgun shells 100 yards away.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Doing what others find difficult is talent.
Doing what others find impossible is genius,
Why be difficult when, with a little more effort, you can be entirely impossible.

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:49 am

I line up fired shells and shoot them with my adult precision air rifle. Perfect targets
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

Return to “Scatterguns, Rifles & Non-carry Handguns”