I stumbled across the gem today

Shotguns, assault rifles, sub-guns, carbines and non-carry handguns.
User avatar
hkguy
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 pm

I stumbled across the gem today

Postby hkguy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Lets just say it was impossible to walk away from this today. She is safe at home and now to break the news to my wife :shock:

Ill let the pictures speak for themselves 8)
AG Date Code USP 45 LEM OG Eagle Industries Grey HK case, HK cleaning Kit and 3 mags. Im quite happy to say the least. Who doesn't live 12+1 rounds of 45acp!

Image
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

MisterB
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby MisterB » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Very nice! Somebody needs to help you with your photography skills though Lmao

User avatar
hkguy
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby hkguy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:54 pm

MisterB wrote:Very nice! Somebody needs to help you with your photography skills though Lmao


yeah, i just snapped a quick picture with my phone. Ill get some better pictures posted soon
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

User avatar
samuelrp
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:01 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby samuelrp » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 pm

Happy for you. A great day when you find a deal.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

User avatar
Nathan
Site Admin
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 pm
Location: Billings, MT
Contact:

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby Nathan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Dude that's fucking sweet!
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.
Image

User avatar
hkguy
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby hkguy » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 am

MisterB wrote:Very nice! Somebody needs to help you with your photography skills though Lmao


Here are a few better pictures good sir!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

MisterB
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby MisterB » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Looking good. I see what you did with that mag pic ;)

So for those of us that don't collect HK's, what makes this one special?

User avatar
Nathan
Site Admin
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 pm
Location: Billings, MT
Contact:

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby Nathan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:59 pm

MisterB wrote:what makes this one special?

...it's an HK.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.
Image

MisterB
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby MisterB » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Nathan wrote:
MisterB wrote:what makes this one special?

...it's an HK.


I know. Had an HK45 years ago. I'm just asking what makes this HK special in relation to other HK's

User avatar
hkguy
Posts: 599
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:51 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby hkguy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:01 am

MisterB wrote:Looking good. I see what you did with that mag pic ;)

So for those of us that don't collect HK's, what makes this one special?


This gun is not overly rare nor does it have any special provenance.Its an AG date code ('06 vintage) and could darn near pass for new. As Nathan suggested, it's an HK :D

This particular pistol is special to me because i am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the LEM trigger and its a USP 45, something i've wanted to get for a while. The other really cool part to me is the case and cleaning kit which are not actually original to this gun. The case was built for and came in a bunch of different colors for the MK 23 and the following USP pistols: Tactical, Expert, Match, SD9, and USPCT. The case is no longer in production and easily sells for $100-$150+. The cleaning kit, while not rare by any means is nearly complete and is a nice touch and can be found for $20ish.


All in all, i cannot complain. For $650 out the door, it had to come home with me.
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

User avatar
Nathan
Site Admin
Posts: 1877
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 pm
Location: Billings, MT
Contact:

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby Nathan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:16 am

hkguy wrote:For $650 out the door, it had to come home with me.

Yeah, that's a deal I'd take even if I weren't in the market.

Image
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.
Image

MisterB
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Re: I stumbled across the gem today

Postby MisterB » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:04 pm

hkguy wrote:
MisterB wrote:Looking good. I see what you did with that mag pic ;)

So for those of us that don't collect HK's, what makes this one special?


This gun is not overly rare nor does it have any special provenance.Its an AG date code ('06 vintage) and could darn near pass for new. As Nathan suggested, it's an HK :D

This particular pistol is special to me because i am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of the LEM trigger and its a USP 45, something i've wanted to get for a while. The other really cool part to me is the case and cleaning kit which are not actually original to this gun. The case was built for and came in a bunch of different colors for the MK 23 and the following USP pistols: Tactical, Expert, Match, SD9, and USPCT. The case is no longer in production and easily sells for $100-$150+. The cleaning kit, while not rare by any means is nearly complete and is a nice touch and can be found for $20ish.


All in all, i cannot complain. For $650 out the door, it had to come home with me.


Sounds awesome


Return to “Scatterguns, Rifles & Non-carry Handguns”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest