Highpoint 4595 45acp carbine

Shotguns, assault rifles, sub-guns, carbines and non-carry handguns.
robalo23

Highpoint 4595 45acp carbine

Postby robalo23 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Just a quick post. Ill do an in depth review once i can figure out how to post pictures again. Simply put this is one of the best fun and functional guns you can buy for $300. It will eat anything, from reloads to corbons. 50yd accuracy with a 2 mil dot red dot scope from walmart is sub 6". I have not tried the magpul extended mags, i have 6 of the factory 10 rnd mags. Its heavy, has a plastic trigger ( that hasnt failed in over 3000 rnds) Shooting reloads or even WWB its a cheap, fun plinker. with a light/lazer its my wife's home defense gun.(Shes a recoil whimp). You can get it in 9, 40, or 45acp. As I am a bigger is better guy i went with the .45. Ive Chrono'd Winchester Ranger +p rounds at 700 fps at 50 yds. 1050 at the muzzle. 25 yd zero gives you less than 2" of drop at 50 yds. For those of you that live in the country this might not be exciting. But for us Urban dwellers 50 yds is zombie range. Its not a tack driver, and its trigger leaves a lot to be desired, but for the money its a honey!

Nathan
Site Admin

Re: Highpoint 4595 45acp carbine

Postby Nathan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:08 pm

This could be interesting; I'll look forward to your review.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

Return to “Scatterguns, Rifles & Non-carry Handguns”