Benelli M4

Shotguns, assault rifles, sub-guns, carbines and non-carry handguns.
Phil587

Benelli M4

Postby Phil587 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:31 am

Nathan,

I haven't been around for a while but am now the proud owner of a M4 and have been for a while and find I must agree with pretty much all of your Weapons Review above. It is simply an awesome shotgun. I mean a full mag of buckshot and/or slugs accurate and on target in under 2 seconds. That's firepower.

I was wanting a "house gun" and purchased a Benelli SuperNova and found it to be the single hardest kicking gun I have EVER fired. This coming from someone having fired more than one 378 and 460 Weatherby off a bench. With 3 1/2" buckshot, the SuperNova will cause you to invent new words. It was awful. I ordered a M4. I found the SuperNova kicked so hard because the LOP was too long. I put a shorter pad on it and that made all the difference in the world but the M4 was already on the way. Now, I'm glad I went through all that because the M4 simply must be shot to be believed. I pity the poor soul deciding my house is a good target. :twisted:

Phil

Montanapatriot

Re: Benelli M4

Postby Montanapatriot » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Nice purchase!
For those that can't afford an M4, get a Knox Compstock for your shotgun. They too must be shot to be believed. Near zero recoil and a full magazine of slugs or buckshot shot rapid fire won't hurt a bit.

Return to “Scatterguns, Rifles & Non-carry Handguns”