UPDATE: M855 and SS109 Now illegal

Commercial defense and target ammunition.
Montanapatriot

UPDATE: M855 and SS109 Now illegal

Postby Montanapatriot » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:55 pm

The ATF has already publishd their guide for 2015 and beyond, they have already removed the exemptions.
Of even greater threat is the use of the guide by unfriendly States to make you a felon for possession.
Townhall is not a crank site, pay attention.
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/KatiePav ... n-n1966761

LWP

Re: UPDATE: M855 and SS109 Now illegal

Postby LWP » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:27 pm

It is obvious ATF intends to ban M855 regardless of the outcome of the 30-day comment period. They are the rulers, we are the subjects.

Montanapatriot

Postby Montanapatriot » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:03 pm

This is disarmament via ammunition.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:13 pm

How much more do we sit back and take? The recent Republican rubber stamp funding DHS should show everyone that you aren't being represented.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

Ohio9

Postby Ohio9 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:52 pm

LWP wrote:It is obvious ATF intends to ban M855 regardless of the outcome of the 30-day comment period. They are the rulers, we are the subjects.

Even if the ATF is dead set on it, this isn't set in stone yet.

http://gunssavelives.net/blog/gun-laws/ ... -ammo-ban/

http://thehill.com/regulation/administr ... ammunition

Also, much to their credit, many law enforcement officers and organizations have been speaking out against this proposition. Law enforcement doesn't want this in law any more then anyone else does.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015030 ... r-ammo-ban

Montanapatriot

Postby Montanapatriot » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:54 pm

I hope the above prevents it but I believe Obama and Jarrett will have their way.

Hand and Steel

Postby Hand and Steel » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:10 pm

Despite all the talk here, how many of you have actually sent letters of complaint?

I've found before that many of us "gun people", especially the survival-oriented ones, often shy away from writing to our friendly fascist friends at the federal government out of fear of having our names logged in a database, and so their opinions go unheard.

Well guess what? If you're not on a list this late in the game, you're doing something wrong.

TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.
"It is demonstrable that power structures tend to attract people who want power for the sake of power and that a significant proportion of such people are imbalanced — in a word, insane.” – Frank Herbert

"Welcome to Costco. I love you."

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Hand and Steel wrote:many of us "gun people", especially the survival-oriented ones, often shy away from writing to our friendly fascist friends at the federal government out of fear of having our names logged in a database
Guilty.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

hkguy

Postby hkguy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 pm

i sent in several.
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:23 pm

The ATF has temporarily shelved the idea for now. Since honorable police groups have spoken against the ban since 855 isn't the problem the ATV makes it out to be, I predict a mass shooting in the near future with 855 ammunition. Some anti-gun zealot will take the hit and commit a mass killing with the 855 and the liberals will scream for immediate banning.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03 ... -proposal/
Nathan in Image

Pickwick

Postby Pickwick » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:07 pm

I think what Hand and Steel says above is an issue. I have some good friends who are "survivalists" or "preppers" and who live in the woods or the country and have just opted out. I really understand because I am sometimes tempted. But, if we don't stand up and be counted, one day they'll come for us and in such force that we cannot win.

Hand and Steel

Postby Hand and Steel » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Nathan wrote:I predict a mass shooting in the near future with 855 ammunition.

Nathan, you're sounding an awful lot like a... a... conspiracy theorist. :shock:

Are you implying that shadowy government elements might have had a hand in events like...

-The Port Arthur shooting, where a "mentally disturbed lone nut" repeatedly managed to land head shots while firing from the hip with such accuracy that a top military gunman in Australia said it was virtually impossible for the official story to be true.

-The Columbine Shooting, where over a hundred witnesses made statements to the effect that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold where not the only shooters present and that a graduate from Columbine High and a man in his thirties were among the attackers, and where other strange events occured such as the fact that Eric and Dylan both apparently decided to lay down on the ground before they committed suicide each by a self-administered gunshot to the head, and the fact that the autopsies of several victims indicated that weapons of .32 caliber, .40 caliber and .45 caliber were used, despite the fact that Eric and Dylan's firearms were only chambered in 9mm Parabellum and 12 Gauge (Intratec Tec-9 semi-automatic 9mm Pistol, Hi-Point 995 semi-automatic 9mm carbine, Savage-Springfield 67H pump action 12 Gauge shotgun and Stevens 311D double barrel 12 Gauge shotgun). Also of note is the fact that the journals they left behind included plans to hijack an airliner from the New World Airport in Denver in order to crash it into a building in New York City. Interesting, too, that Eric Harris reportedly complained that when he was as young as 10 years old, he was taken to the nearby Air Force base (where his father worked as an officer in the Air Force Psychological Warfare Division) and was sexually abused in Satanic rituals, which has credence because of the fact that Satanic ritual has always been an integral aspect of several brainwashing/psychological conditioning programs conducted in secret by the black operations community. Add in the fact that the "Trench Coat Mafia" that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were a part of was painted by national media as "just a bunch of bullied kids at Columbine High", when local sources described the Trench Coat Mafia as a much larger group active in the surrounding area, made up primarily of individuals in their twenties and thirties, who were known to perform Satanic rituals and count pedosadists among their number. The whole thing reeks of conspiracy.

-The Virginia Tech Shooting, where another "mentally disturbed lone nut gunman" shot up a school, this time killing 33 people using only a Glock 26 semi-automatic 9mm pistol and a Walther P22 semi-automatic .22lr pistol. The number 33 is a message for those who speak "their" language. Like most serial killers, "They" leave their calling card at the scene of their crimes. Interesting to note that pictures later surfaced on the Internet of two men in balaclavas and tactical gear, the visible portion of the face of one the two men being identical to that of Cho Seung-Hui, the Virginia Tech shooter. A second gunman the media didn't tell us about?

-The Aurora Colorado Theater Shooting, in which James Holmes the "mentally disturbed lone nut gunman" walked into the premier of Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, dressed in black tactical gear, body armor and gas mask and wielding an AR-15 semi-automatic 5.56x45mm rifle with a 100 round double drum magazine and opened fire after throwing smoke grenades, and then walked out into the parking lot to surrender to police. Oddly, security camera footage shows that despite the official story, there were two similarly dressed gunmen present. James Holmes also appeared as if in a drugged stupor when he appeared in court, which would support the hypothesis that he was under some form of hypnotic trance or other method of mind control, such as those pioneered through projects like the CIA's MKULTRA. Worth mentioning also, that James Holmes had been seeing a psychiatrist prior to the shooting, who had formerly worked for the CIA, and as we know - once in, always in. Note also the incredible "coincidence" that in the film The Dark Knight Rises which was being premiered at the time of the attack, a large neon sign reads "Aurora" while in another scene police are engaged in tactical planning over a map, where the only visible name is "Sandy Hook". It's called Predictive Programming, and is used to plant an idea in the subconscious mind so that when an event takes place in future, it compounds the trauma. This technique was used extensively in the build up to the 9/11 terror attacks.

-The Sandy Hook Massacre, where Adam Lanza the "mentally disturbed lone nut gunman" is said to have walked in Sandy Hook elementary school with two handguns and an AR-15, and shot several students and teachers, giving cause to the most radical push for gun control this country has seen. Of interest are a few contradictory facts, such as conflicting initial reports in which Lanza was said to have used the handguns and not the AR-15, security camera footage which shows the "AR-15" to be some sort of side-cocking rifle or shotgun (unlike an AR-15 which uses a charging handle at the rear of the upper reciever), the fact that Adam Lanza's death certificate has the date of his death as one day earlier than the Sandy Hook shooting, the fact that some of the children who are said to have "died" during the attack showed up in pictures being hugged by Barack Obama during his visit to Newtown, several photographs of people around Sandy Hook elementary wearing the ID cards which FEMA requires participants to wear during field exercises, and countless other problems with the official story. Note also that all members of the demolition crew hired to tear down Sandy Hook Elementary School were required to sign nondisclosure agreements in regards to anything they happened to see or hear while demolishing the building.

"Really folks, nothing to see here. People are just bad and can't be trusted with firearms. Trust the government and turn in your guns. You will be so much safer that way. Don't listen to these "crazy conspiracy theorists". They're just angry, dangerous people who are a menace to society and need to be reported to the proper authorities."

Peace
"It is demonstrable that power structures tend to attract people who want power for the sake of power and that a significant proportion of such people are imbalanced — in a word, insane.” – Frank Herbert

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:43 am

I trust the government less, after the NSA relations, but God damn man. Come on

Ohio9

Postby Ohio9 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:24 pm

Looks like the ATF is getting the right message

http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2015- ... ework.html

Montanapatriot

Postby Montanapatriot » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:45 pm

They have not conceded defeat, they have not completed their study. Waiting for the false flag mentioned above by Nate.

Hand and Steel

Postby Hand and Steel » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Montanapatriot wrote:Waiting for the false flag mentioned above by Nate.

My guess is it's either going to be ISIS or "the militia". The "lone nut gunman" thing is getting old and more people are wising up to it. They need to up the fear threshold with something more outrageous if they're going to have a chance of getting popular support for a gun grab.

Eric_in_FL

Postby Eric_in_FL » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:09 pm

Hand and Steel wrote:
Montanapatriot wrote:Waiting for the false flag mentioned above by Nate.

My guess is it's either going to be ISIS or "the militia". The "lone nut gunman" thing is getting old and more people are wising up to it. They need to up the fear threshold with something more outrageous if they're going to have a chance of getting popular support for a gun grab.

the funniest thing about all the "lone nut gunmen" for at least the last few decades, they've all been registered Democrats.

LWP

Postby LWP » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:54 pm

OK, Mr. Hand, I'll join you in the looney house.

We've had reports of islamic groups training under arms in remote USA camps. Our administration knows and allows it. One of these groups will stage an attack on a mall, using ARs and M855 ammo. Because they obtained their weapons and ammo on our open market, suddenly this stuff and a whole lot more is unavailable to the general population. I started buying guns and ammo when that shlthead was first elected.

Montanapatriot

Postby Montanapatriot » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:03 pm

We unfortunately live in a time in history when there is no faith in our government and we realize they are capable of anything.
After the "lone gunman" go to jail do we really know they are in a jail and not living on a foreign shore with a Swiss bank account?
We never see an actual dead body or bodies of the ones that supposedly off themselves.
As I have said before, read 1984 if you haven't, if you have, read it again in this decade.
The Ministry of Truth lives!

Hand and Steel

Postby Hand and Steel » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:30 pm

LWP wrote:OK, Mr. Hand, I'll join you in the looney house.

We've had reports of islamic groups training under arms in remote USA camps. Our administration knows and allows it. One of these groups will stage an attack on a mall, using ARs and M855 ammo. Because they obtained their weapons and ammo on our open market, suddenly this stuff and a whole lot more is unavailable to the general population.

I totally agree with you. One more reason for each and every one of us to be extra vigilant right now. If you see something, make sure as many people as possible know about it. Eyes and ears need to be especially tuned in during April, since that's the most common time for massacres to take place.

And thanks for joining me in the "looney house". :lol:

@ MisterB - I like the graphic you posted, but most of us fringe lunatics have actually moved away from tin foil hats by now. They reflect too much light, making it easier for the black helicopters to spot us. :D

Peace

Ohio9

Postby Ohio9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Looks like some democrats are being sore losers. Looks like this actually is one issue the republicans are provably better then the democrats on

http://thehill.com/regulation/235521-de ... bullet-ban

Return to “Commercial Ammunition”