Former CNN Anchor & Husband In Shootout

Incidents of shooting in defense of self or others.
BePrepared

Former CNN Anchor & Husband In Shootout

Postby BePrepared » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 am

Great quote from Lynne Russell: “If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f–k up about it. Make your own decisions.”

Great quote from the article: "The heavily ventilated parole violator was found in the Motel 6 parking lot, where Tom Bodett presumably left the light on for the coroner and crime scene investigators." :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://bearingarms.com/legendary-cnn-an ... -shut-f-k/
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

Pickwick

Re: Former CNN Anchor & Husband In Shootout

Postby Pickwick » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:53 am

I love it when libs are forced to do what they hate. Oh, did you see where Google's facial recognition software identified two Obamanites as gorillas? My God, I just love it when the libs fuck up!! So, we have libs killing a darkie and libs' software calling them apes. Man, it don't get any better than that! :D

BePrepared

Postby BePrepared » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:42 am

I don't understand how you arrived at your assumption that this husband and wife are "liberals." Both concealed carry permit holders. He's a former special forces soldier. She used to work in law enforcement, and she's speaking out strongly in favor of the Second Amendment. What's liberal about any of that?
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper

Pickwick

Postby Pickwick » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:16 am

I just assumed that anyone working for CNN was a lib. There are plenty of libs who own guns while condemning them. I know several guys who served with me who are friggin' libs now. Has she always spoken out in favor of the 2nd…or just now. Maybe I am wrong and I hope I am.

Return to “Defensive Incidents”