Armed wife rescues husband from an assault by 15-30 men

Incidents of shooting in defense of self or others.
Ohio9

Armed wife rescues husband from an assault by 15-30 men

Postby Ohio9 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:50 pm

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/03/0 ... sault-gun/

A lot of lessons here. If you are married to a spouse who isn't into guns, it's worth the effort to convince them otherwise.

Also there is this line

Because he can’t take his pistol to his workplace, Chang didn’t have it Monday when he pulled into his driveway.

I know a lot of states have laws that allow people to keep guns in their cars at workplace parking lots even if the employer bans it. Anyone know if Minn does?

Hand and Steel

Re: Armed wife rescues husband from an assault by 15-30 men

Postby Hand and Steel » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:42 am

Perfect example of why carrying at least one high capacity pistol is a good idea. I had a similar situation on my hands some time ago, in which I found a large crowd of young men loitering outside of my home when I got there. They left without incident, but I was glad to have been carrying a 15 rounder with spare ammo in case it had gotten ugly.

And of course the presenter of the news video just had to cast doubt on what would have happened had Chang been carrying, rather than looking at the fact that the scumbags shagged ass when his wife came out with the gun. Typical.
"If everybody in the world today had a flower instead of a gun, there would be no wars!" - The Producers
"Women should always wear tight clothing and men should carry powerful handguns." - Calvin & Hobbes

Return to “Defensive Incidents”