Clowns

Incidents of shooting in defense of self or others.
yankeejib

Clowns

Postby yankeejib » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:57 pm

I dunno about you, but around here lately, there simply cannot be any more hysteria over clowns. There have been clowns rob people over on the right coast. There have been clowns assault dumbasses chasing Pokemen in the park. There have been clowns groping women. There have been clowns in cars "assaulting" pedestrians. There have been clowns sighted at schools. There have been clowns with Twitter accounts threaten schools. My school district came out today with a formal "clown" policy regarding costumes, or unofficial "clowns" on campus which they 1)emailed to everyone, 2)provided a hard copy that had to be signed for, 3)reverse 911'd every parent, student, and employee in the district (450K phone calls).
Are you shitting me? My official policy (correct me if I'm wrong), is anyone in a mask or costume that approaches me and doesn't heed my "STOP RIGHT THERE" is a threat and subject to facing the business end of my personnel defense mechanisms. I just wish I could get a Clown Sticker for my hunting license so I could field dress him in anticipation of a trophy mount.
Clowns? What's next?
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Doing what others find difficult is talent.
Doing what others find impossible is genius,
Why be difficult when, with a little more effort, you can be entirely impossible.

hkguy

Re: Clowns

Postby hkguy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 pm

im just waiting for the next big scandal to break
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:57 pm

I had a young woman tell me last week that she could not sleep, worrying about clowns all night. I'm thinking what the heck? If someone is wearing a clown outfit, they are easily seen and identified. I honestly don't understand the mental anguish caused by a costume. And, I have never seen a clown outside a circus, party, or fair.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

MisterB

Postby MisterB » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Here's a video from a couple years back that I remember posting here. Looks like it has caught on. I don't care who you are dressed like, if you come after me with a chainsaw, YOU are going to have a very bad day.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm waiting on one of these ass-hats to get killed.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:08 pm

MisterB wrote:Here's a video from a couple years back that I remember posting here. Looks like it has caught on. I don't care who you are dressed like, if you come after me with a chainsaw, YOU are going to have a very bad day.

Once upon a time, a band I was playing in had an Oct 31 show. We took two chain saws and took the chains off, then had two big ugly dudes storm the stage with the saws blazing and hack us up and massacre the band. We had baggies of ketchup to deploy as blood and it was all quite an effective and shocking stunt. I don't think I would do that anymore. Someone would get shot.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Why be difficult when, with a little more effort, you can be entirely impossible.

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 am

You guys hAve devious minds.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

yankeejib

Postby yankeejib » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Now I'm legal.
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Return to “Defensive Incidents”