3 home invaders down

Incidents of shooting in defense of self or others.
Ohio9

3 home invaders down

Postby Ohio9 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:59 am

It's pretty rare in the annuals of history of ever find a case of one person killing 3 or more people in self defense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ident.html

yankeejib

Re: 3 home invaders down

Postby yankeejib » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:29 am

So they drive around looking for big empty houses in the middle of the day and messed up. You take your chances. Future victims of these three dirt nappers are the ones to benefit the most. No pity. How 'bout the .223/5.56 as a close range fight stopper? Why are you in my house? I can't hear you?
Sincerely,
Professor Stu Padasol

Doing what others find difficult is talent.
Doing what others find impossible is genius,
Why be difficult when, with a little more effort, you can be entirely impossible.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:52 am

If this is as legit as it appears on the surface (as opposed to being an issue of he's a drug dealer and they were attempting to rob his drugs or something) then it's a win win win.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:11 pm

There seemed to be some question initially if the boy went overboard shooting the three. But last I read, they were dressed in all black, had masks on, one with a knife and one with brass knuckles, busting a glass door to enter a home. A reasonable homeowner would be in fear of his life, ya think?
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

Ohio9

Postby Ohio9 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:12 pm

samuelrp wrote:There seemed to be some question initially if the boy went overboard shooting the three. But last I read, they were dressed in all black, had masks on, one with a knife and one with brass knuckles, busting a glass door to enter a home. A reasonable homeowner would be in fear of his life, ya think?

Facing three guys, two of whom are armed with potentially deadly weapons, who are brazen enough to break through a locked door to invade an occupied house in broad daylight? Yeah I would have done the same thing.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:58 pm

They crossed my threshold to shoot the moment they forcefully crossed my threshold uninvited.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

Return to “Defensive Incidents”