"This is War"

Carry law and matters dealing with the 2nd. Amendment.
samuelrp

"This is War"

Postby samuelrp » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:25 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/10/th ... ttack.html. Another common sense Sheriff. Politically incorrect, bold stance, yet spot on. From what I have seen or read, it's usually the county sheriff's who understand threats in today's society and are proactive with regard to law enforcement.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

Nathan
Site Admin

Re: "This is War"

Postby Nathan » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:49 pm

...we need more Sheriff's like this.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

Ohio9

Postby Ohio9 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:15 pm

samuelrp wrote: From what I have seen or read, it's usually the county sheriff's who understand threats in today's society and are proactive with regard to law enforcement.

You also have to keep in mind most Sheriffs are elected, as opposed to police chiefs who are appointed by mayors or city councils. That gives Sheriffs more leeway to state their views directly to the people, since police chiefs have to be wary of upsetting the guys at city hall if they want to keep their jobs.

That being said, there have been a few police chiefs who have made similar statements on this issue.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -terroris/

Eric_in_FL

Postby Eric_in_FL » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:22 am

That's my sheriff, met him a few times at events!
Worked Security at my church for an event he did there a few weeks ago on parenting and raising kids in today's world.

Return to “Carry / 2nd Amendment”