Anyone have old k-frame stock service grips?

Gun accessories for sale (non-commercial only).
riadat

Anyone have old k-frame stock service grips?

Postby riadat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:31 pm

I have a .38 cbt masterpiece that I love to death but I have these little girl hands.

I bought pachmyer gripper pro and pachmyer presentation grips and they don't shrink the grip enough for my little hands.

Anyone have some old diamond or service non target wood type grips that came with a gun they replaced or laying in a drawer? SQUARE BUTT.

Hit me up and I will buy them off you and pay shipping too, etc.

Thx

Here is the pic of the gun with the grippers on it. Need something narrower.

1813Anschutz

Re: Anyone have old k-frame stock service grips?

Postby 1813Anschutz » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:43 am

I might....am in Florida until the 20th of Feb. Will look in the box and see.....assuming you can wait that long. Otherwise an eBay search usually turns up plenty of them.
Randy
"The more I shoot the luckier I seem to Get"

NRA Certified Instructor-Rifle, Pistol, Personal Protection Inside the Home, NRA CRO. competitor in SASS, IDPA, USPSA, NRA Smallbore rifle 3/4 p. NRA High Power Rifle Service Rifle, NRA Air Rifle

hkguy

Postby hkguy » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:46 am

beautiful revolver!
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

riadat

Postby riadat » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Thanks.

Ohio9

Postby Ohio9 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Personally one thing I really hate about revolvers are ones that have really thick grips. I prefer thin ones like on the S&W 36.

riadat

Postby riadat » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Sexy.

riadat

Postby riadat » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:16 pm

A three hour tour.

I ended up with a long story but more than one set of square butt grips. So if anyone needs an ok pair of wood grips for like a beater gun, I have some of those I can sell cheap 10 bucks maybe. I also ended up with some uncle mikes combat grips I can sell for like 35 bucks, some pachymer presentation and some pachmyer compact grippers I would prolly sell for 15 each. Just insane how many grips I ended up with.

I had the 2 pachmyers and didn't like either then i ordered the wood grips tried to cancel that one because I accidently signed up for paypal credit (pissed me off so much i canceled my 12 year old ebay account and my paypal account) then the beater grips and the uncle mike grips. Hell it is embarassing but it is what it is. So square butt grips want em send me a message and tell me which ones.

I did end up with a nos brand new in box set of factory wood grips and they fit my gun perfect, fit my hand perfect, and are dead sexxy.

Link to pic of new grips on gun.

http://postimg.org/image/kktxfw0bv/

Return to “Classifieds - Firearm Accessories”