Hello from "TwangTown"

Introduce yourself, and tell us about you.
1911junkie

Hello from "TwangTown"

Postby 1911junkie » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:42 am

I am the "1911 Junkie" in the Nashville, TN area, I must have belonged to this forum in another life, I see many familiar names - Nathan in Montana, & Professor, among others.

I pack a Ruger SR1911 Commander LW in a Milt Sparks Summer Spl. IWB./ Ruger Security Six 6" in a custom chest holster / Ruger LC9 in a custom kydex IWB / Ruger LCP in a Sneaky Pete holster / Ontario Marine Combat knife, razor edged w/Skull Cracker, and combinations thereof depending on where I am and what I am doing and what the house rules are. There is also a S & W Governor loaded with .410 Critical Defense residing in my pickup truck in case shit gets real in the streets.

It would be fair to assume I have a lot of confidence in Ruger products! Not much doubt in my mind about the Smith going "Bang" if summoned either.

I abhor the use of "Mouse Guns" and edged weapons but am not about to go around nekked either!

I do not trust any person that has a dislike for dogs - I have complete trust in a dog having a dislike for any person

Great to see you all again and thanks for having me along.

Shoot safe Amigos,

Junkie
I do not trust any person that has a dislike for dogs - I have complete trust in a dog having a dislike for any person.

Hand and Steel

Re: Hello from "TwangTown"

Postby Hand and Steel » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:42 pm

Welcome, 1911junkie. +1 on Ruger, they are as good as production guns get. I think you'll find a friendly crowd of miscreants here.

Peace
"Our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives."

1911junkie

Re: Hello from "TwangTown"

Postby 1911junkie » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:38 pm

Thank you H & S! I like your sig, and also subscribe to that very theory about peaceful men, too many take that as a sign of weakness. Big mistake!

Be well!

Junkie
I do not trust any person that has a dislike for dogs - I have complete trust in a dog having a dislike for any person.

Return to “New Member Introductions”