Winchester Pump NIB $201

Shotguns, assault rifles, sub-guns, carbines and non-carry handguns.
Nathan
Site Admin

Winchester Pump NIB $201

Postby Nathan » Sun May 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Winchester pump 12 gauge, NIB for $201.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/pro ... s_id/52704
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

samuelrp

Re: Winchester Pump NIB $201

Postby samuelrp » Mon May 29, 2017 7:43 am

I'm wondering if the change in the oval office has driven down gun prices. Perhaps sales are not what they once were, and companies need to reduce inventory.
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:12 am

Now $325.
Nathan in Image

NRA Certified Instructor in Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside the Home and Personal Protection Outside the Home.

samuelrp

Postby samuelrp » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 am

You snooze, you loose, lol
Maintain the sport. Take a kid shooting.

hkguy

Postby hkguy » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:43 pm

i was never really impressed with their new shotguns anyway. they really should bring back the 1300
NRA Member and Certified NRA RSO
IDPA & USPSA Member
Michigan Gun Owner Member

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Price dropped back down to $203.
Nathan in Image

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:47 am

I ended up ordering three of these for the ranch where bear and cougar are always a realistic threat and even a somewhat common encounter. I wanted to have a shotgun mounted at or above each exit door on the house and shop so that a shotgun with buckshot is always available in a hurry. They haven't arrived yet so I cannot yet speak for the quality but at $201 each I didn't figure I could go wrong.

What mounting systems do you guys like for "at the ready" guns? Security isn't really a factor since the location is in the middle of nowhere with nobody around for miles except for a pack of German Shepherds that would eat anything that dared enter.
Nathan in Image

Eric_in_FL

Postby Eric_in_FL » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 am

Nathan wrote:I ended up ordering three of these for the ranch where bear and cougar are always a realistic threat and even a somewhat common encounter. I wanted to have a shotgun mounted at or above each exit door on the house and shop so that a shotgun with buckshot is always available in a hurry. They haven't arrived yet so I cannot yet speak for the quality but at $201 each I didn't figure I could go wrong.

What mounting systems do you guys like for "at the ready" guns? Security isn't really a factor since the location is in the middle of nowhere with nobody around for miles except for a pack of German Shepherds that would eat anything that dared enter.

I have a different brand than these but couldn't find it right away, these are essentially the same thing and rated to 25lbs. I'd buy these if I bought more.
I have a few around the house for handguns, one above closet door holding a Mossberg 500 where my wife would take our son in an emergency.

https://www.amazon.com/Tac-Mag-Gun-Magnet-25-Rating/dp/B00LR454YU

Strongest Gun Magnet on the market with a 25lb rating
Weather Proof and Shock Proof
Multiple Neodymium Magnets for Superior Contact
100% LIFETIME Guarantee
Mount under desk, bed side, car, office, inside safe or by entry way
Last edited by Eric_in_FL on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eric_in_FL

Postby Eric_in_FL » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:52 am

Also, if you're hanging in drywall, dont use the plastic sheaths you have to drill out, insert, then screw into. These things rule:
L.H. Dottie WDK8 Wall Driller Kit, 8 by 1-1/4-Inch Length Screw, 8 Anchor.
https://www.amazon.com/L-H-Dottie-WDK8-Driller-4-Inch/dp/B001ULK6Q6/

Drill the zinc anchor right into your marked spot, then screw in your mount. Holds way better, and you dont get enlarged holes from pre-drilling that weaken.

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks for the ideas; I'm considering various options now.

The shotguns came in yesterday. I don't really know what I was expecting considering the price, but can tell you that this is the best value I've ever found in shotguns. At $201, I cannot recommend this enough. These are everything that a pump shotgun should be.
Nathan in Image

Nathan
Site Admin

Postby Nathan » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:16 am

Damn, Bud's seems to change their prices daily. Now up to $275.
Nathan in Image

Return to “Scatterguns, Rifles & Non-carry Handguns”