"Red Flag" laws and other changes coming

Discussions regarding the right to bear arms.
Nathan
Site Admin

"Red Flag" laws and other changes coming

Post by Nathan » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:41 am

I don't know what's coming down the line in the aftermath of these recent shootings, but it seems that Republicans have lost their spine as they appear willing to discuss passing red flag laws. What this means potentially, is that if you say anything on Facebook that can be misconstrued or twisted into being anti-government in any way, that any leftist who comes along and reads it can dox you (look you up and post your personal information online), SWAT you (set up a police raid under false pretenses), and potentially have your guns taken away under the new red flag laws. If such laws do get passed, I'll be ghosting all social media other than this forum.

Either way, expect unprecedented shortages coming. If you don't own every gun you want and have enough ammunition on hand to feed them, you'd better buy now.
Nathan in Image

LWP

Re: "Red Flag" laws and other changes coming

Post by LWP » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:44 pm

I always say, Buy more ammo. Especially on sale with free shipping.
Also, resign from all social media. You don't need it, I've never had it. Email is the most personal and best way to engage with friends and loved ones. But be careful there too, and remember, an armed society is a polite society, an armed person is a polite person. And calm, and happy.

Addressing your main point, Red Flag is coming. I don't like it, it will be abused. Unfortunate that families and communities are so disfunctional they cannot nurture and educate the young ones. They don't grow up, they are children with adult options, they lash out.

beprepared

Post by beprepared » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:27 am

I hope this FINALLY awakens people on the right to what a complete fraud and conman Donald Fucking Trump is.

To put this Cold Civil War into perspective, I can't recommend this YouTube playlist highly enough. It is an analysis of where we are, and where we are likely headed.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2XC_EDwl5z

deadguy

Post by deadguy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am

An explanation of what these RFLs actually are. ERPOS, they call them.
http://www.protectionorder.org/

FAQ section pretty much shows that due process is lost.
http://www.protectionorder.org/assets/d ... _23_18.pdf

Nathan
Site Admin

Post by Nathan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:58 pm

deadguy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am
FAQ section pretty much shows that due process is lost.
We're rapidly approaching the point of choosing to capitulate, or take our country back as our forefathers did. We don't have the numbers anymore to fix this at the polls.
Nathan in Image